Spring Giving Event
Ecclesiastes 3:2b states that there is "a time to plant" and that is the theme of this year's giving event. Every grand tree began with a seed and every believer in Jesus Christ had to have the seed of Salvation planted in their heart. Our mission here at Child Evangelism Fellowship is to plant the seeds of Salvation in the hearts of children in Cherokee, Laurens, Spartanburg and Union counties. But we cannot do it alone. We need you! We need your prayers, your time, and your support.
Normally we would be preparing for our annual Spring Banquet. But COVID has changed our definition of normal. This year, we are beginning a Spring Giving Campaign. We need you to come along side us and help us continue to share the Good News of Jesus Christ to children. Your support helps us provide materials to clubs, equip our Good News Club Volunteers with training, and continue to reach out to schools and communities that do not have a Good News Club.
Please be in prayer and respond how the LORD leads you and your family:
- Pray for our children during this time of interrupted schedules and new normal
- Pray for our volunteers as they try new technology and techniques to reach children in the name of Jesus Christ
- Pray for our staff as we continue to navigate through closed schools and social distancing
- Pray for your part in how to support CEF:
- Can you be a volunteer and give of your time?
- Can you be a supporter and donate?
- Can you become a prayer partner and continually bring the ministry of CEF to the throne of God?
In March, we will host our first in a series of smaller style events. These events will be by invite only, due to number restrictions. Please email Christy through the link below or contact our office about your interest in our upcoming events.